ICONIC FOSTER GRANT
Foster Grant sold the very first pair of sunglasses in American history on the Atlantic City Boardwalk in 1929 for only 10 cents! The famous campaign, “Who’s That Behind Those Foster Grants?” has featured countless iconic celebrities over decades including Mia Farrow, Sophia Loren, Peter Sellers, Anthony Quinn, Brooke Shields and most recently, actress and musician, Kat Graham. Fast forward all these years later, and Foster Grant still sells more eyewear than any other brand, nationwide – at really affordable prices (most under $30!). Foster Grant is perfect for achieving that high-end look at an accessible price, all while being 100% UVA and UVB protective.
FOSTER GRANT STYLE GUIDE
Trend tips from Matthew Coon, Foster Grant Creative Director
• Mirrored lenses are all the rage right now! Perfect for adding that pop of color to finish any outfit!
• Add some throwback flare with our retro Tinted Lens collection! They come in classic oval, round, octagon and everyone’s favorite aviator shape!
• You can never go wrong with a pair of classic black shades. Spice them up by wearing a pair of cat-eyed!
PROTECT YOUR EYES
Eye Health Tips from Dr. Bazan, Foster Grant Eye Health Expert
• The most important thing when buying a pair of sunglasses is to make sure they block 100% UVA & UVB rays.
• Cost does not matter: More expensive styles do not block more sun than a less expensive pair.
• Polarized lenses do NOT offer more protection. They simply only reduce glare from surfaces.