What: The Amazing Wish Race as it’s never been done before! After seven successful fundraising events, Children’s Wishes partners with local non-profit Find Your Bold and Leading Obstacle Event Series BoldrDash. The Kickoff Celebration heats up at LineSider Brewing Company next Friday.
Who: Owner of LineSider and former Patriot’s center, Dan Koppen hosts BoldrDash, Children’s Wishes and Find Your Bold
When: Friday, May 24 from 5-8 p.m.
Where: LineSider Brewing, 1485 South County Trail, Suite 201 East Greenwich, RI
- Attendees receive discounted event ticket prices up and a chance to spin the prize wheel for a free gift
- Paco’s Tacos food truck on-site
- Opportunity for participants to build 4-person teams, register on site and begin fundraising.
- The highest fundraising teams will earn the opportunity to have a Reality TV Star compete with them for the entire Event.
- Amazing Wish Race, September 7
- LineSider hosting after party with prizes to fastest teams and a signature brew for the Amazing Wish Race, BoldrWishes, in a FREE commemorative beer glass!
- BoldrDash facilitating and bringing crowd favorite obstacles
- Teams of 4 will embark on a journey through Kent/Washington County
- Adventure locations that range from local businesses to rural wooded trails.
- Follow your map to read your clues to reach multiple challenges at each location.
- Timing starts when each challenge begins. Each challenge site will have 1-4 challenges to conquer.
- All proceeds benefit non-profits Children’s Wishes and the Find Your Bold Organization