Welcome Rasa in East Greenwich RI! The well known owner of Kabob and Curry and Rasoi opened up his third Indian restaurant located in the heart of East Greenwich. Sanjiv Dhar has two highly sought after restaurants in both Providence and Pawtucket. Kabob and Curry as well as Rasoi have already made names for themselves having received numerous “best-of” awards. Rasa is proving to be of equal caliber to these already established restaurants.
- Freshly Baked Breads…Nan, Whole Wheat Roti, Mint Layered Paratha, and more
- Avocado Jhal Muri
- Fish Tikka
- South Indian Chicken Curry- Coconut Paste/Coriander/Mushroom
- Chicken Tikka Masala- Roasted/ Tomato/Cream/ Fenugreek
- Saffron Chicken Kebab- Creamy marinade/Ginger/Garlic/White Pepper
- Tandoori Cornish Hen-Marinated whole on bones/Yogurt/Ginger/ Garlic
- Hyderabadi Chicken Korma-Cashew Paste/Rose Essence
- Dum Chicken Biryani-Slow cooked/Onion Tomato Masala/ Mint
- Lamb and Spinach – Cubed Loins/Onions/Tomato/Cumin/Garlic/
- Lamb Curry-Potato/Tomato/Star Anise/Cardamom/
- Lamb Tikka-Flattened loins/Grilled/Creamy Cheese/Garam Masala
- Tandoori Lamb Chops- Garam Masala/Ginger/Garlic/Chilli
- Tamarind Salmon-Grilled/ Coriander/ Roasted Cumin/ Tamarind glaze
- Garlic Shrimp- Chili sauce/Peppers/ Onions/Scallion
- Green Shrimp Curry- Eggplant/ roasted garlic/ green chili paste/mushrooms
- Lentil and Zucchini-Roasted cumin/green chili/cilantro
- Crispy Okra- onion/pepers/mango powder/cumin seeds
- And Much, much, more…
This menu promises all you desire in the way of authentic Indian cuisine. Sanjiv Dhar brings experience coupled with a passion for great food to this new local spot. This restaurant offers something for everyone. From the carnivores to the vegetarians, you are bound to find something pallet pleasing on this menu!
Rasa in East Greenwich RI
149 Main Street,East Greenwich, RI.
Tuesday through Sunday 11:30 AM to close.
Closed on Monday.
Rasa in East Greenwich RI…a welcomed new addition!