The Bodhi Spa in Newport, RI is a first for Rhode Island! In fact, this hydrotherapy spa is the first of its kind in New England. Using the curative properties of water, Harmony Oschefski and Cedar Hwang have created a place of serenity right on Thames Street in Newport. Having been tied to the water since birth, these sisters know and understand how water can heal the mind and the body. Using sound scientific knowledge of the human body and coupling it with ancient techniques, they have created a healing “Water Journey“.
What is the Water Journey?
The Water Journey – $55 for a day pass with unlimited access to the following facilities:
- Epsom Salt Pool – 104 degrees
- Dead Sea Salt Pool – 98 degrees
- Cold Plunge Pool – 55 degrees
- Aromatherapy Steam Room
- Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
- Traditional Dry Sauna
- Relaxation Room
- 2000 square foot outdoor Zen garden
- Robes, towels, sandals, private lockers
- Private showers with organic body & hair wash
- NO TIME LIMIT – Stay as long as you like
- Bathing attire is required
This is a must on your list of things to do here in Rhode Island! When you leave, you will feel rejuvenated inside and out. You can see all that The Bodhi Spa has to offer here!
Have a listen to the conversation we had with Harmony and Cedar. You can learn so much about the benefits and the story behind the creation of the spa!