Looking to take date night to a whole new level? Providence River Boats is offering a Thursday night twilight river cruise, Prosecco included!
Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city's architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun. Climb aboard and wind down
Bathed in the serenity of a softer light, the city’s architecture, picturesque bridges and cobblestone walkways take on a whole new life beneath the setting sun.
Climb aboard and wind down from the work-week with a selection of complimentary wine or Prosecco from RI’s own Gooseneck Vineyards while you experience unparalleled views of the evening skies!
We’re taking “date night” to new depths…join us in 2020!
– This is an evening cruise ONLY. There is NO TOUR OR NARRATION offered during this boat ride.
– We depart from the Providence Marina at 15 Bridge Street in downtown Providence, RI.
– Kindly remember that our passengers are looking forward to a relaxing experience; please be mindful of your noise level. If you are looking for a rowdy “booze cruise,” this is not the ride for you. Give us a call and we can assist you with a more appropriate ride.
– There is no smoking or vaping allowed on our boats, at any time.
– We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel our cruises when less than 4 passengers have booked.
– Not a wine drinker? You may BYOB in a small cooler.
– Adults (Ages 21+ Only) – $40.00
– Seniors (Ages 65+) – $36.00
Passengers under 21 are not permitted, sorry.
– 60 minutes
What to Bring
– Our boats are uncovered, please dress appropriately. Sweaters/jackets are recommended for cooler evenings.
– We will be limiting our capacity and will practice strict social distancing measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
– All passengers are required to wear a facial covering while aboard.
– Due to social distancing, our Captains and Crew Members will not be able to assist passengers aboard, like we normally would. Passengers should be steady on their feet and able to use the hand rails and/or family members to assist in boarding, if necessary.
(Thursday) 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm