Here are five ways you can support LIFEcycle, Ride ‘Round Rhody and aid local cancer treatment this spring
1) Pawsox game- May 6
– Come out to the Pawsox game at McCoy Stadium Sunday, May. 6, grab a hot dog and join us at 1:35p for a fun afternoon with friends and family. LIFEcycle will be a part of the opening ceremonies and have promotions throughout the stadium, and run the bases after the game. Buy your tickets today!
Purchase your tickets through THIS LINK to ensure your support.
50% of every ticket purchased through this link will be donated to LIFEcycle.
2) Bike to work day- May 18
Save gas and get in your morning exercise by bicycling to work May 18 for Bike to Work Day! Grab a friend and join Ride ‘Round Rhody for a celebration from 7-9a at Burnside Park in Providence. Enjoy a free breakfast provided by our hosts, The Rhode Island Bicycle Coalition, and visit the Ride ‘Round Rhody booth. Bike trains will be coming into downtown from all over the city, so you won’t be biking alone.
3) NBX Bikes in Warwick- June 6
Ride ‘Round Rhody will be co-hosting a workshop at NBX Bikes in Warwick (3480 Post Rd) June 6 from 5p-6p. Geared toward cyclists of all experience levels, this workshop is the perfect place to get a tune up on your bike, ask your training/nutrition questions, or connect with new people in the riding community. We’re tying up the workshop with a short and fun group ride at 6p.
4) Show your support by volunteering or donate directly to Ride ‘Round Rhody
– Don’t want to break a sweat on the bike route? There are several different VOLUNTEER* positions. Or you can simply DONATE* directly to the cause.
5) Register TODAY for Ride ‘Round Rhody
– Join an ever growing group of inclusive cyclists as an individual rider or add some friends and create a team to join you in riding 15, 40 or 80 miles for the 10th annual Ride ‘Round Rhody, July 29th. After you finish your ride, enjoy music, games, activities and a BBQ at The Farmer’s Daughter.
REGISTER HERE: https://rrr.greatfeats.com/page/RRRider