Rock The Point – Saturday, September 9, 2017
2nd Annual BoldrDash at Rocky Point
What: 2nd “BoldrDash at Rocky Point” – Rhode Island’s premier obstacle course race series, BoldrDash, is returning to iconic Rocky Point to challenge athletes of all ages and skill levels! With 30+ obstacles along a 3-4 mile course, you better be bold… or go home! This is a rain or shine event and is completely family friendly.
Who: 1,500+ including Adult participants, Kids, Families and Spectators
When: Saturday, September 9, 2017 – Participant waves run every 20 minutes starting at 9:00 a.m.
Where: Iconic Rocky Point State Park on Saturday, September 9th from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The chowder, clamcakes and rides may be gone, but we’re bringing the thrill of adventure back.
· This is the 2nd annual BoldrDash at Rocky Point
· Rocky Point has been beautifully restored and features walking paths through the iconic old grounds
· Photos of Rocky Point Amusement Park will be displayed along the course and some obstacles will be games of chance along the old Midway
· There will be food trucks
· This race is made possible by our Sponsors: People’s Credit Union, Presenting Sponsor; Elite Physical Therapy; Dave’s Marketplace; Paul Bailey’s and other partners that will have booths in our Festival area.
· A festival area for vendors and participants
· This is a rain or shine event
· Largest team this year is from Dave’s Marketplace (their wave starts at 9:20 a.m.)
· BoldrDash is Rhode Island’s premier obstacle course race series