As many of you already know, Rhode Island has been hit with a new mandate that requires masks to be worn outside of the home, which includes inside fitness facilities. We believe that this will hinder the quality and safety of your workouts. However, we are excited to announce that we will be returning to 100% interactive, virtual camps!
We are experienced with running camp virtually and are excited to share that with you. Here is what you need to know:
- You can workout literally ANYWHERE, which means you do not have to be in Rhode Island to join. We have virtual campers from all over!
- You simply need a mat, weights, and any other equipment you choose to use.
- Camps take place Monday-Friday at 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am, and 9:30am as well as 8:00am on Saturdays. This gives you 6 days to workout with us!
- Every workout is recorded and added to our massive database of workouts so that if you miss a camp, you can workout to the replay
- Each camp is 60 minutes long and offers a brand new, effective and challenging workout.
- Your trainers are with you the entire time to help you with form, tips, and motivation!
- You will also be with all the other like-minded ladies virtually for added motivation.
- Zoom is easy to use, and we will also set up Zoom 1 on 1 meetings to get you acclimated and comfortable if you are unsure.
- Our camps are interactive and you will feel as though your trainers is with you in the room!
- South County Adventure Boot Camp also provides healthy recipes, healthy tips, and added weekly challenges.
- It is our intention to be here for you 100% of the way in and out of camp. We are always available to help you with any concerns or questions you may have.
Our next camp starts November 16th. Don’t let a pandemic stop you from reaching your fitness goals. Join us at www.scbootcamp.com!