Eight Yoga Studios in Rhode Island
While yoga is fundamentally simple enough that you can practice it nearly anywhere, a yoga studio is probably the best place to learn, and certainly a good way to build muscle and burn calories. Here are eight yoga studios from around Rhode Island:
- Journey into the Soul Wellness Center is located in South County and offers a variety of classes which take place in an intimate setting. You can learn more about this great studio here!
- Boiler House Bikram Yoga is located at 166 Valley Street in Providence, in Olneyville. As the name implies, they specialize in hot yoga. Learn more at bikramyogaprovidence.com.
- Jala Studios is located at 285 South Main Street in Providence, in the Fox Point neighborhood. This is the perfect yoga spot if you’d like to look into the more spiritual aspects of the practice. Visit their site here.
- Thames Street Yoga is located at 580 Thames Street in Newport, right near The Elms. They specialize in heated vinyasa yoga. Learn more at thamesstreetyoga.com.
- All That Matters is located at 315 Main Street in Wakefield. It’s a brightly lit, beautiful yoga studio and wellness center. Learn more at allthatmatters.com.
- Newport Power Yoga is located at 112 William Street in Providence, and offer a number of discount community classes. Learn more at newportpoweryoga.com.
- Laughing Elephant Yoga is located at 4372 Post Road in East Greenwich. They have a variety of different classes, including a prenatal class on Saturdays. Learn more at http://laughingelephantyoga.com.
- Raffa Yoga and Urban Sweat is located at 19 Sharp Drive in Cranston. One feature they boast is anti-gravity yoga (Including introductory classes, of course). Learn more at raffayoga.com.
However and wherever you practice is up to you…but either way, Namaste!